Friday, January 11, 2008

She's a growing girl!!!



Molly had her 4 month well baby visit with Dr. Heaphy yesterday. She was so cute!! As he was listening to her heart, she grabbed the stethoscope cord, and didn't want to let go. She smiled at him during the entire visit(except shots), and he was shocked to see her pearly whites! He said she is just the cutest thing(makes me love our Dr. even more) and that she is doing just great. Molly is obviously a well nursed baby. She weighs 16 lbs. 15 oz. She's in the 98% for weight. The nurse measured her at 27 inches long. Although, when she first went to measure Jer asked if he should move Molly up since he could fit two fingers between the top and her head. Not sure how acurate the measurement really was. Dr.Heaphy was happy to hear and see how healthy she's been with all the nasty stuff going around right now. Molly drank her Rotavirus vaccine great, and then got so sad when she was jabbed by 3 shots. Poor thing!! She cried hard for about 10 seconds, but quickly calmed down in daddy's arms. She fell asleep on the way home at 2:50 and didn't wake up until 5:45.


Her baby stage is going by way too fast. We love everything she does!
-loves playing with her hanging toys. She grabs, laughs and talks with them
-loves her baby paper(Have you seen this?)
-Stands very straight and tall with great head control. She's been able to hold her head up well since about week 3. Crazy!!
-loves watching Kenz and Madi dance around her(she already loves Hannah Montana and HSM2 music)
-has been to the movies 5 times and does great. Most she has slept during, but she sat on my lap and watched all of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
-Gets so excited to see us(she squealed with delight when she saw Jer walk into the Dr. office yesterday)
-laughs, talks and smiles all the time
-takes great naps, and sleeps so well at night
-her hair is getting so long on top
-is about to roll over. Just has to figure out that her arm is in the way. I'm actually hoping she doesn't figure this out yet. Dr. Heaphy said bigger babies sometimes take a little longer for rolling over. I'm fine with that.
-is so cute when she does try to roll over bringing her feet up.
-loves to have one, two, or sometimes the entire hand in her mouth
-we love her cute little teeth(She's only bitten me twice, so nursing is still going well)
-has the sweetest, most pleasant personality
-just the Cutest Baby Girl and is soooo Loved!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I miss my Molly! Yes, we are having Molly withdrawls at our house. She looks so cute! Give her a big love for us! p.s. i love YOUR SLIDESHOWS!

Ang and Al said...

I miss you guys! I started a blog for the fam...and all my fans out there... www.meethewoiwodes.blogspot.com. You do such a cute job with your blog, Jill!

Ang and Al said...

Yeah, I misspelled things:
www.meetthewoiwodes.blogspot.com. At least I spelled my name right...

Veronica said...

JIll,
She is so adorable. YOur three girls are amazing. I am so glad we were able to visit while you were in Utah. Thanks for taking your time to see us. We all enjoyed it very much. I am going to try to do better with blogging in 2008. Love yours and like to check in often. Take care!
LOve, Veronica

Char said...

Jill, Your baby is just to beautiful! She looks so much like your dad, I think. And those big blue eyes...You make beautiful girls. Glad she is growing up so well.

Ashley said...

I love your new posted pictures and your new slideshow. I am so glad you guys like those pics from out here. I think they are so beautiful. You need to come out again and get some new pics. We will go down to Monterey and Carmel. It is gorgeous down there. You will also love the shopping. Cute charming litle streets. And on a clear day we will go get pics at the look out behind the Golden Gate. It has the best pic spot ever! Yes, I am planning your trip... already. Love you guys!

Ashley said...

In fact I think ALL my siblings need to come visit me again (their house broke sister) Ang, Al, are you reading this???? Jeff and Ashley start planning your Memorial day weekend... Love you all.