
My mom flew home today. Wow, did we have a fun week. We did shop everyday, and I really am broke!! Wednesday we saw 27 Dresses, cute but predictable. We had a great visit that night with our friend, Steve.(left photo)

On Thursday we were going to Borders Bookstore, but made a stop at Old Navy. Well, 1 1/2 hours and $120 dollars later we came out. Old Navy was having a huge sale. An extra 50% off already reduced items. I stocked up on tons of stuff for next winter for the girls. So even though I spent $120, mom did say "but you probably saved over $300" That's the right way to look at it! We then went down to Borders and spent 2 hours looking at fun books and found some good buys there as well. Mom was so excited to find Madi a Fancy Nancy calender(so cute) and Kenzie a Denver Broncos one for 75% off. Fancy Nancy is Madi's favorite read right now, and Kenz loves the Broncos so it was the best find. We then went to Costco where mom bought me an early birthday present, Photoshop Elements 6. Yeah, I've been wanting this program. My birthday isn't until April, but isn't always fun to celebrate early
:) Friday we ran morning errands, then decided we had to spend mom's last afternoon here taking down my Christmas decorations. I know, it's late but I just haven't had the time, plus they looked so pretty! Last night we watched The Game Plan(cutest movie) Mom and Kenzie made a yummy pancake breakfast this morning, we cleaned out my car, packed mom all up, and got her to the airport just in time. Always hard saying goodbye to her. She is so fun, and always helps me so much. The kids have such a great time with their Gam, and we miss her already. Thanks for the fun week Mom!!!!! We love you!!!!


4 comments:
Jill, I gotta admit I'm jealous! How much fun you must have had with your mom, and the girls to have those wonderful memories of their awesome grandma too! (and the pancakes looked yummy too) Wow, you did a lot with her. Glad she was able to spend the time with you.
Jill you are going to love Photoshop elements. It is so fun. I am lost without my photoshop of my new laptop. I am glad you had such a great time with your mom. I love her so much and miss her. I haven't seen her in forever! Tell her hi for me.
Jill,
I loved reading about your mom's trip and seeing the photos....made me think of days gone by when we would all get together and eat taco salad, or climb in the green VW van and drive to target or the Michael Jackson concert at Bronco stadium....such good memories. Love to all,
Veronica
Well, what can one say about Miss Christi Lou? Jill, I hope you know how much I adore your Mom! I know you must of had a fantastic time with her. She is so fun! She loves her Gran babies so much, what a wonderful Gam she is. I look forward to your next visit to San Antonio.
Again, well done Miss Jill, what a wonderful life you and Jeramy have created for yourselves.
Post a Comment