We flew back home today. It was hard for our trip to be over and say goodbye to all we know and love in Utah!! We loved being there with all of you. We miss you already. Thank you for a wonderful time!
Favorite things from our trip
-Molly's 1st Christmas(the best thing)
-Having the entire family back home for Christmas(first time we've all been together since spring 2006)
-Jer singing I'm Paranoid(from Rock Band)
-the family band(Playing on Rock Band)
-kids playing with their cousins
-fun games on Grandpa's Air Hockey table
-family Christmas party(kids singing Jingle Bells, a You Tube moment)
-seeing Great Grandma and Grandpa Barnard with the kids
-Grandma Barnard taking all of us to Rainbow Gardens
-watching grown men act like rowdy teens playing Madden 08
-playing video games and watching movies on Grandpa's new 60 inch flat screen
-Jer's famous Hot Chocolate(guessing the secret ingredient)Of course, I can still have this, but it was fun having Jer make it for everyone in Utah.
-Ang's Steamers
-actually, all of Ang's yummy deserts she just kept on bringing
-watching everyone with baby Molly
-loving my cute nephew Kyle as he would ask where Baby Mawy was. He says her name so cute!
-Kyle spitting everywhere as he would yell out "The Force" while playing Star Wars
-nephew Kody, oh how that cute kid makes me laugh!
-Dave making fun that I wanted to watch Singles Ward 2
-Uncle Al's Christmas morning hair(hope Ang got a good picture of it)
-Aunt Ashley J. doing my girls hair so cute
-Wii bowling with in laws, always a fun time(me trying to bowl without looking)
-hiding out in laundry room from Animal Control, we love you Heidi!!!
-girls going to school with Grandma to teach music(they loved it)
-getting to see our Utah friends(and 2 friends new babies)
-Crazy Utah snow storms(wonderful on Christmas Eve)\
-Taking in laws to see I AM LEGEND!!! YIKES!!! Had no idea what that movie was like!!!
-having all the help while Molly spent this last week popping out her first 2 bottom teeth :)(more about that in my next post)
-all the noise with a full house of people 24/7(I loved it)
-my girls just loving being with everyone
-Mom's yummy Breakfast Casserole
-Kenzie playing piano Christmas Eve with Grandpa
-all the cousins sleeping on the air mattress Christmas Eve
-the excitement on Christmas morning
-my girls learning they got a Wii
-the beautiful snow covered mountains
-the feeling I had like we never had moved away
-Just spending time together and all the fun/laughter that filled my in laws house for over 2 weeks.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








3 comments:
We miss you guys already too! Jill, I loved reading your post about our Christmas in Utah. We had such a wonderful time. Kenzie, I was so impressed by your piano playing! (Not to mention your rock band skills. You have some serious rhythm!) Madi, I loved seeing you and Kody together. You guys were constant companions. Kody and Kyle have talked non stop about you, Kenz and Molly since we left Utah. We love you all so much. Give "Baby Mawy" a big hug and kiss for us all. I wish I could hold her right now!
Welcome back. It sounds like you had a marvelous time!
I loved reading about your Christmas, Jill. That's what it's all about, isn't it, sharing time and being together. Glad it was a special one. We enjoyed seeing you guys!
Post a Comment