Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Having Too Much FUN!!

My mom flew into town last Friday, and we've been having a non-stop good time with her. Friday night we went out for Jer's birthday, and of all the great places to eat in KC he chose Red Robin. Guess he wanted a place the kids love as well. Saturday we spent 2 hours at Target, so fun, then mom watched Kenz and Madi while Jer, Molly and I saw JUNO. Molly is the easiest baby ever and does so well at the movies. Sunday we had church, loving the 9:00 am schedule!!! Monday mom drove the girls and I up to Country Club Plaza. Only the best shopping place ever. It has every store you can imagine, and so classy. She and my dad used to live in an apartment by there about 35years ago while mom attended nursing school. It was fun to see the apartment building was still there. We ate a yummy lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. We also shopped at the Paper Source. This store has the most beautiful wrapping paper I've ever seen. We then went to a local mall and spent 3 hours walking around. The girls all did great, Molly slept. Kenzie had a slight mishap in the play area. While running around she and little 3 yr. old boy ran into each other. Everything was fine but both kids were crying, Kenzie because she felt bad. She has such a tender heart. We finally got back home at five after leaving the house around 10:30 that morning. We were all worn out!! Mom, Molly and I were out shopping again yesterday after my Visiting Teaching rounds. She and I are dangerous together, we are always buying things we probably don't really need, but are so darn cute!!! I will be broke when she goes home Saturday. Today we are seeing 27 Dresses, Fun Fun!!!! Tonight, our good friend Steve Jones, who's in town for a convention, is coming over for dinner. So at some point, mom and I will have to get back and cook.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds so fun. I love when my Mom comes. Tell your Mom Hi, and I am so glad you are having a good time with her.

Ashley said...

Jill, you will have to tell me if the movie is good. I have wanted to see it! Have fun with your mom! Hi Kris!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jill, your family is so beautiful! Congratulations on the new baby girl and move!

Ang and Al said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I wish you all were closer so that a drive out there wouldn't be such a crazy idea!

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!