Monday, January 30, 2012

Dec. 22nd- Day at Sea

A full day at sea while we cruised to Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas.

We spent the day pool side! So nice and relaxing. Played a fun game of Phase 10 by the pool, swimming, laying out, ate, talked, laughed, just enjoyed a wonderful day together. Cruising as a big group is really just too much fun!!! Loved it!











These two cutie's had the same darling swimsuit (unplanned).  How fun/cute is that?  :)







The Triplet Cousins
Mya, Taylor, and Riley



7pm a few of us went to Karoke. Kenzie rocked the house singing "Dance".

Met up with everyone at Rembrandt for dinner. 2nd Formal Dinner night.


















After dinner pictures
Jeremy bought me a fab new Nikon camera in November. I need to take a photography class to learn how to use it. I was playing around with it most of the cruise. Wish I hadn't. Many pictures were blurry, or odd coloring since I was messing with manual mode. Note to self- don't mess with manual mode until you know what you're doing! :) Anyway, so the following pictures aren't great, but they are fun pics from the cruise.











I wanted to get a photo of the siblings with Mom and Dad. 
 This lighting was good, and some guy walked right across .

Then I messed with things and got the following blurred/reddish tones!
 GRRR! Have got to learn this camera! :) We were all laughing trying to get them in the right spots.


I just LOVE these videos! Madi was recording the event of trying to get the picture with Kenzie's camera. So funny!

I think we were finally about to get everyone posed and ready, when I stepped backward, and my high heel went right onto Madi's toes. You hear her cry right at the end of the video. :(  Sorry, Madi!  So I gave up on getting a good picture of them! :(


We all changed clothes, and the kids got their PJ's on. At 10:30PM the Dessert Extravaganza began by the pool.









Such a fun day at sea! 

Next up.....Half Moon Cay, Bahamas!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jill, I just teared up looking at all these pictures. I miss everyone so much. On the way to the city last night Dave and I talked about buying our tickets to come out there and how excited we are. We are looking into flights today. I'm soooooo excited! I wish we could come when Jeff and Ash are so we could see them too. But I am so excited to see and spend time with you, Jer and your beautiful girls. I love them so much. Is it lame of me to ask for you to send me all your post htmls?? I know it is so much work for you if you want. I just keep putting it off because all the pics from your and Kenz's camera are on Dave's laptop and he usually has it with him so I don't get around to it. Let me know. The one you sent me worked great and I would love the others you did. Thanks for your sweet message on FB. You are so thoughtful to think of us. My, I have no idea why I am so sappy today!! I watched the movies of us taking pics with your music on with your blog and it went perfectly and made me want to burst into tears. LOVE LOVE LOVE my family.
Hope you are all doing great and are healthy.
Love you Jill!
Ash