Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dec. 23, 2012- Family Pictures in the Bahamas

I was so excited for this day!  We were going to be in the Bahamas, one of my most favorite places on this earth! I love the calm ocean waters, and the beautiful blue tones of the water, there just aren't even words to explain it.  Just pure HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!

We were all off the boat by 8:30AM.   The boat set anchor out at sea, and then you ride a ferry over to the private Island of Half Moon Cay.  The only people on the Island are from our ship, except the 12 people who live on and maintain the Island.  (The job I decided Jer and I will have when he retires.)

We were all dressed up to take family pictures.  Ashley took beautiful pictures of everyone.  I know she was dissapointed as the lighting was difficult that bright sunny morning, but I think they turned out beautiful.  She has worked so hard editing them the last month.  She sent me these pics yesterday.  Beautiful Ash! 



Ash set up her tripod and would use the remote to take these pictures.







Ash was able to photoshop Sweet Josh into this picture. I bet he was right there with us enjoying that most beautiful day!

2 comments:

njepperson said...

I'm soooo thankful for these beautiful pictures! Thanks so much Ashley for taking them and editing them and all the time you've spent. I love them so much. How often are you in the BAHAMAS with your whole family?!!!!

Marci said...

Jill!!! I LOVE these pictures! Your family is so beautiful! The picture of you and little Mya is awesome! You are a babe! Hope all is well for you and your family!