Monday, February 20, 2012

Love when my mom comes to visit

My mom retired on January 20th. She then flew here to visit from Feb. 2nd to the 19th. We had a wonderful visit. She helped me with many organization projects. Jeremy had a 10 day business trip in Europe during that time. Was so grateful to have Mom here to help. She was also here during the painting of the Dining room fiasco. Goodness, thought I was going to lose my mind! More on that another day. My sister, Joy, came up Feb. 9th for the weekend. So fun to see them. The girls loved playing with Harley and Bryson. Mom caught the nasty cold Mya and Molly had about 5 days into her trip. I had many plans for us of places I wanted to take her shopping, but with all three sick, we stuck close to home. We did get to a few darling Boutiques,and found two new vintage ones that were amazing! Now with my house organized and clean I can hopefully find time to blog again. Thanks to my mom for coming to visit. We always love having her here.

No comments: