Relaxed by the pool. Around 4PM kids wanted to play on the beach. It was short lived. The beach was covered in Jelly Fish. Guessed they washed up with the tide. Poor Kody got a little sting from one.
We decided to give Cheesecake Factory another go. This time all went well. We enjoyed a nice dinner outside. Cousins had fun being together!








3 comments:
Jill, I am LOVING all these posts. You are on a roll!!! I love these pictures. I LOVE the video. I love the time we were able to be together. Such cute pictures of cousins who adore each other.
And by the way, the girls hats in the last post are darling. They look so great and so "Miami". ;)
Thanks! Yes, love all the pics of the kiddos!
Decided since it was almost March
1st, I just had to sit down and finish getting the trip documented. Hate power blogging, but it's getting the job done.
Post a Comment