Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

Had a lovely Christmas Day in Ft. Lauderdale.   Girls opened up a gift we brought.  (Santa came to our house)  We attended a church ward in the area with my inlaws.  It was something else!  HA!   A two hour Christmas music extravaganza.   WOW!  Those people sang their sweet hearts out!  The Bishop of that ward has a very strange sense of humor!  We ate Christmas lunch at IHOP.  Then went back to our hotel, took pictures on the beach, and spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool.  We watched A Christmas Story poolside that night.  I took over 200 pictures on Christmas Day.  Took some fun ones of our in Christmas outfits on the beach, pics of Christmas displays around the hotel, and just some fun pictures.  Jer had them on his Ipad, and thought he had uploaded them all to my laptop.  Nope.  Only got a few on there.  He already deleted all of them off Ipad when I realized.  :(

Anyway, here are a few pics I have from the day.










1 comment:

Joy Marie said...

Jill--I love all these pics! What a perfect christmas day!!!