Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dec. 18th -Formal Night

Angela has pictures from our first full day at Sea on Dec. 18th.  I will get a copy of those pictures soon.

Dec. 18th- Formal Dinner 





It was Ashley's Birthday!  Our waiters brought her a giant piece of chocolate cake and sang to her!









Enjoying our nightly after dinner Hot Chocolate!











The waiter I had take our picture cut off Molly and Blakelee! :) Below you can kind of see them.

Cute Crab greeted us at bedtime! 

3 comments:

njepperson said...

What fun that was! All the children look so beautiful in these pictures!!!

Ginny said...

There must be something about the hot chocolate on a cruise! We went with my in-laws last summer on an Alaskan cruise and every morning we'd have our usual cup of hot chocolate. And it was delicious!

Jill said...

I know. They would bring us each our hot water in silver kettles to pour into the chocolate. So yummy!