Thursday, January 5, 2012

A few moments from early December

On December 2nd, Molly performed in her First Dance Recital! Her class tap danced to a cute song called "Peppermint Candy Canes". Jeremy recorded it, but, then erased it. :) I think a friend has it so hopefully she'll send it to me soon. Molly was so cute and did a wonderful job!

Molly & Reese

One and only picture with Santa this year.  

December 8th- Molly in a cute Christmas outfit

Church Christmas Party Dec. 10th

Madi's Gingerbread House

The girls semester ended Dec. 16th. They both got all A's! YAHOO! Molly is loving her Preschool class and we are so proud of her and all she's learning.

All is right with the world, when you're packing for a trip in the winter that needs this much sunscreen

Molly drew this beautiful picture of the Nativity for my Mom and Dad! I LOVE it so much! The LOVE that little girl has for the Baby Jesus is beyond amazing!

On Dec. 16th we flew to Florida for a wonderful vacation! Madi, all ready for our 6:30am flight to Ft. Lauderdale!

Can't wait to blog all about it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait too!!!

Molly, you are such a doll. I can't wait to see your movie.

njepperson said...

I can't wait too!