That sums up our summer 2011! We spent the first 6 weeks( May 23- June 25) of summer hanging out at home, with friends, and at the pool. The last 6 weeks were spent in Texas, St. Louis, Utah, and Las Vegas. We had a wonderful summer! We are back home now getting ready for school to start next week.
Looks like we missed the brutal Midwest Summer Heat while we were gone. We arrived home Sunday to a badly burnt backyard. :( We have had some good rain, and cooler temps will be here the next few days, so hopefully our yard will come back.
The new school year begins Monday August 15th. To say this is going to be a crazy year is an understatement.
I will have.....
Kenzie in 9th grade (1st yr. of High School & starting Seminary)
Madilynn in 5th grade (last year of Elementary)
Molly starting Preschool(only taking 1 yr. before Kindergarten, 2 days a week)
Mya will be my busy 1 yr. old at home
.....and Jer is still traveling the world!!! Thankfully, when he's not traveling, he can work from home so it's a very nice trade!
My sister Jenny flies in for Thursday to spend 10 days with us. Maybe while she's here I'll be able to catch up on my blogging. I have so many wonderful summer memories & summer Bday's to blog about!
Even though school is starting, I don't consider summer over until Labor Day weekend(Molly doesn't start school until Sept. 6)! Neighborhood Pool is open until then, so while the older ones are working away at school, we will be poolside, and hopefully, blogging! :)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








2 comments:
Sounds like a fun fun summer!
Time to start bloggin lady. ;) I'm still feeling pretty behind. Have a great visit with Jenny!!
Post a Comment