Friday, August 12, 2011

finally......all pictures from Mya's 1st Birthday

Mya has a wonderful 1st Birthday!   We loved celebrating her special day.

We were so excited for her to wake up that morning. We had to wake her up at
9:45am, so she could get ready for her Birthday pictures. We sang Happy Birthday to her as she woke up. :)

Our neighbors brought over this fun stacking ball toy in the morning. Mya loved it!


She had bday pictures taken at Target at 10:45am. She was too cute posing for them!


I decided to order her cupcakes from Target Bakery. I had talked to the Baker that Tuesday about how I wanted them to look. I was nervous, as I wanted them perfect. There were many fancy cupcake shops I could have ordered from, but at $4 a cupcake thought that was a little crazy! ......I almost cried when the baker handed the box of cupcakes to me. They looked beautiful!!! Exactly what I had pictured. I was so excited!

Our plan after pictures was to take Mya swimming. Well, while in Target a bad storm blew in, and it rained cats and dogs!! It ended up raining like that until 5:30 that evening.

So change of plans, we decided to take Mya out for lunch. Jeremy met the girls and I at Jason's Deli. Mya loved the Corn Bread muffins, and ice cream!

We stopped at a cute new baby store, so I could pick up one of Mya's gifts. Buy Buy Baby might be my new favorite baby store. Loved it!

Came home and Mya had a 3 hr. nap! We had to wake her up at 6:15pm so we could have her party.

We invited a few of our close friend's over, but busy schedules only allowed the Mair's to join us. We loved having them over.

Without further ado.....here is Mya's 1st Birthday Party, in pictures!


Madi, Kenz, and I decided to attempt making tissue pom-poms. Not sure if they were Martha Stewart worthy, but they looked very festive!

Still can't Thank my dear friends at Crafty Sisters enough for the Amazing Banner and Cupcake toppers! Loved them so much!






















































A Fabulous Birthday celebration, for our Fabulous Baby Girl!
We LOVE You, Mya Jo!


Mya's 1 yr. stats from Dr. visit on June 17, 2011
Weight: 17 lbs.
Height: 27 inches
Vocabulary: started saying Good Girl (Goo, Grr), Yes(and nods yes), SHHH(We are always putting are finger to our mouth saying shh-inside voice), Amen(nanen), No(na-na).
Food: Finally starting to eat solids better
Loves to Dance: she waves her arms(usually only right arm) up and down almost like she's doing the chicken dance. It's so cute!
Loves to play with her toys, balls, in the dishwaher, fridge, with her family! Still is obsessed with Molly! She loves watching everything Molly does.

3 comments:

njepperson said...

What a darling birthday girl! What a fun birthday party for all!

Emily said...

What a fun party for such a beautiful little girl!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What a fun birthday party! Love that little girl!! :) Cute pictures!