Kenzie had 6 of her BFF's sleepover. The girls had a FUN time.
They ate pizza outside, opened gifts, ate cake & ice cream, talked, tried on my high school Prom Dresses (loved when one said "These were your's? WOW, you were so thin. That's amazing!) HA!!! Yes, having kids adds some pounds and hips! HAHAHAHA!!! Watched Soul Surfer, fell asleep around 1am, awake at 7:30, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (Thanks Jer), 10am saying goodbye. Kenzie said turning 14 has been her BEST Bday yet!!! :)
Her friends each made darling homemade cards for her. They gave such thoughtful gifts. Darling watch, Pictionary, her favorite candy, a Pillow Pet, a White Chocolate edible CD with a Picture of Lauren Alaina (Kenzie's favorite from American Idol this season), Cold Stone giftcard, and Ashlynn got the Autographs of Laren Alaina, and Pia for Kenzie. Ashlynn attended the American Idol Concert tour this summer. Kenzie was beyond excited. She almost started crying.












2 comments:
I am so glad that Kenz has such cute, good friends! That makes all the difference for jr high and high school! She is such a beautiful birthday girl! Love ya Kenz!
P.S. sorry that when I comment on your blog is says Ashley @ mommybydaycrafterbynight! I had to change it for my craft blog and now I feel dorky commenting on our family blogs! ha ha
Post a Comment