McKenzie, you was born 14 years ago today at 6:09AM on August 18th! I still remember the moment I laid eyes on you. I was shocked! I couldn't believe this little baby girl had just been born from me. We were instantly in LOVE with you. You were just the most adorable newborn. Now here you are a beautiful teenager turning Fourteen!
This is a special Birthday! You are now moving onto Mia Maids in the church Youth Program. You will be attending dances. You started High School and Seminary this week. You are growing up fast, and I am so proud everyday when I see what a wonderful young lady you have become. You are smart, fun, talented, beautiful, honest, loving, a great big sister, a wonderful friend, an amazing daughter, and your Testimony of your Savior shines through your countenance. You know who you are, who you want to become, and what you stand for. I am so grateful for that! We are more than blessed to have you in our family!
Hope you loved every minute of your 14th Birthday(yes, even the minutes you had to spend it in school)! I love you!
Continue to always be EXTRAORIDINARY!!!!!
Love always,
MOM
3 comments:
I remember coming out to SA for her blessing. She was such a snuggle bug! I fell asleep on the futon with her curled up on my chest while we all watched the news coverage of Princess Diana's funeral (since it was the only thing on).
But I have to say, my favorite Kenzie birthday memory has to be the Tigger pinata! :)
She was a snuggle bug!
Tigger bday! Ha! That was her 2nd bday! The video of that makes me laugh everytime I watch it.
Hope you had a wonderful Bday!! We LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment