Jer and Ashley's Aunt Linda lives in Lodi, California. On April 21st, she met us in Danville, CA at
Blackhawk Plaza . LOVED IT!

The kids played on the playground while we visited.










We ate lunch there at the Prickly Pear (Mexican food). We ate outside on the terrace, and it was just a devine setting. I had what I think is the most delicious Taco Salad I have ever eaten!



Thank You, Aunt Linda for a wonderful lunch and visit! It was so great to be with you!
Back at Ashley's that late afternoon, the older kids enjoyed playing outside, while the baby girls had just as much fun watching out the windows!

I love Ashley's house, especially her kitchen. Those windows are around the kitchen area and I love the natural light it lets in.

Riley and Mya are so cute together. Riley would just get so excited around her and scream so loud, while Mya would just stare at her.

They would follow each other around the house, crawling everywhere. Short video of the girls playing
2 comments:
They are so cute together! Can't wait for your guys to come out so Taylor and May can play- She is the "traveling cousin" ha ha!
Mya not may! ha ha
Post a Comment