Monday, June 13, 2011

Look Who's Walking

I have been trying to post these videos for the last week. I can't rotate them, so they are all sideways. I am so sad, because these are video's of our darling litte walker. Enjoy (sideways)! :)

On May 16th Mya picked up her foot and stepped, pushing your walker.

May 17-20, she would be standing by herself, pick up one foot and fall down.

On May 21st, I was washing dishes in the kitchen. I looked over into the living room and Mya was standing there with her legs spread far apart and they were wobbling like Jello. She picked up her right foot, stepped, down. Then her left foot, and stepped down. Then she fell to the ground. I wish I had video of that first jello like steps. It was too cute. Never seen legs wobbling so much. :)

On May 26th, we went to the movies. We were in the hall before movie started was in the hall and she was trying so hard to take steps. She would take 2 steps and then fall. She also decided that clapping was COOL again, and was clapping everytime she stood up. So Molly took this video. It's long, but so cute. I can't edit it, as these videos are acting crazy! We didn't know Molly was still filming in the theatre. HA! I laughed so hard when I watched this video. My Molly girl is too funny!



On May 29th, she took 4 steps. Yes, I am a crazy mom who screams with excitement and she falls. Yes, Molly likes to be all over Mya.



May 31, 2011 (On May 30th she took 6 steps, but no video of that)



June 2nd Mya took 15 steps, the most she had done.



Mya now walks about 90% of the time. She is getting fast, almost too fast for her little body. She is just so cute walking around the house. She loves to carry something around with her, usually a phone or a remote.

We love having our little walker follow us around the house!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! Riley is nowhere near walking.

Ashley said...

Miss Mya! You are SUCH a cute walker!!!!! I loved watching these videos so much. Jill, the first one with Molly filming is hilarious. The boys an I laughed our heads off. I love hearing Molly's darling voice and the funny things she was saying. "It's filming my leg Dad!" She cracks me up. I miss you Molls! :)

Mya, you might have to teach RIley how to walk at Grandma's. She still has a ways to go. The boys keep telling her. "Riley, you need to learn how to walk like your cousin Mya so you can play with her at Grandma Nancy's!"