Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Golden Gate


After our "visit" with President Obama, ;), we took a few quick picture on the west side, and then made our way over to Fort Baker at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. The sun and warmth, gave way to clouds, cold, and wind as we crossed the bridge to Fort Baker.
The Golden Gate Bridge is Magnificent to me. I just think about how many years ago it was built, and how it is such an amazing landmark of San Francisco, it's really septacular! I really do get chills everytime I've been over it. 5 years ago when Jeremy and I were there with Kenz and Madi we walked the bridge. This day it was just too windy for that.

The kids didn't seem to mind the wind and cold, so Ashley was able to take great pictures!
Mya had reached her limit! :) Love these kiddos together!


After we got pizza in darling Suasalito for the kids, then stopped for dinner at The Village in Corte Madera.


Ashley, I love the pictures you took! Another Super Fun day with y'all!

3 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

LOOVE all the picture Jill! They are so darling! Good job Ash! I love the golden gate bridge too... When Jeff and I were first married we made a trip out to Ash's house and on the way I fell asleep and woke up while we were going over a bridge... Jeff being the tricker he is told me it was the Golden Gate (it was tiny and blue but similar looking)... I totally believed him. I had never seen it before and of course I trusted my new husband and everything he said. Now every time we go over a bridge Jeff says "Look Ash- it's the Golden Gate Bridge!" ha ha I am too gullible sometimes! :)

Jill said...

HA! Too funny Ash!

Veronica said...

Beautiful pictures. I loved visiting Megan when she lived there. It is such an amazing city. I can't believe how much Molly has grown. Such beautiful girls!