As I laid you to sleep in your crib tonight, I thought back to this day 1 year ago.
I spent the day so excited knowing you were going to be born the next day. I remember having my hands on my tummy most of the day. I remember standing in your darling nursery picturing what you would look like sleeping in your crib. I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms. Tears flowed as I thought of how much I already loved you.
I fell asleep that night so nervous about everything, yet at peace! I just wanted everything to go perfectly, no problems. I wanted an easy time with the csection, and for you arrive safe and sound.
Baby Mya, you are all I imagined and more.
I look to your 1st Birthday tomorrow with bittersweet feelings. I am sad how fast this year has gone by, yet watching you learn and grow is so wonderful for us all to see.
You have brought so much JOY into our family. Your smile melts my heart! We all love you so very much.

Our Sweet Mya, you are the final piece to our family puzzle! You are our Baby Girl! We love you Forever and Ever! Hope you have a wonderful 1st Birthday tomorrow!








5 comments:
Happy Birthday to sweet Mya! I cannot believe how quickly last year went by!!
What a doll! Can't believe she is a year :) Enjoy the special day.
I just love her sooo much!!! Happy 1st to MYA!!!!
Mya-
I can not believe how fast time has gone and now today you are 1 years old. You are such a special spirit and I want you to have a very special 1st birthday. I love you so much!!!
Love- Aunt Jenny
Happy Birthday Late Mya! We love You so much! Hope that party was so fun!
Post a Comment