LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. I have to tell you. This is my absolute favorite color in pictures. I think it is always so beautiful. I love all the dresses and hair bows and all those beautiful girls. I think you should bring these outfits on the cruise. I love the white/blue/tan/turquoise idea with the fam, but I can't help but think this color would absolutely pop off that turquoise water. I am planning on taking some family pics in these same colors in San Diego this summer when we are down there. Anyways. LOVE that first pic of all the girls. Just beautiful.
5 comments:
Love the Easter pictures! You all look beautiful!
Love these pics Jill! Everyone looks so cute! Do I recognize that tie Jeremy is wearing??? Is it perhaps the tie from our wedding?? :)
Yes it is! I told him it would be perfect. The tie that keeps on giving! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. I have to tell you. This is my absolute favorite color in pictures. I think it is always so beautiful. I love all the dresses and hair bows and all those beautiful girls. I think you should bring these outfits on the cruise. I love the white/blue/tan/turquoise idea with the fam, but I can't help but think this color would absolutely pop off that turquoise water. I am planning on taking some family pics in these same colors in San Diego this summer when we are down there. Anyways. LOVE that first pic of all the girls. Just beautiful.
Beautiful pics of girls and FAM!!!
Post a Comment