Let's get this party started!
Molly LOVED it! (BTW...I actually nursed Mya on the ride. My friend said I should write a book on the best places to nurse your baby at Disney World....and not have to miss a thing!) HA! Mya's the fastest nurser on the planet, makes it so easy! Everything about Disney is just magical, but the characters is what I think makes it truly the most magical place on earth. They make each child feel so special. This trip especially, maybe because it was a slower time of year, the characters spent a generous amount of time with each family! We loved it!
I love how Molly would stand in the pictures. She would be looking up at the character, then we'd say for her to turn and smile. She would usually only turn her head toward us. BTW......if you don't see Molly in a picture with a character, it's because she was didn't want to get her picture with that character.
Mya was not excited about the Prince touching her feet! HA!

We enjoyed the Fireworks show WISHES, and then the park closed. For Disney Resort guests there were Extra Magic Hours this night, so we stayed at the park until 1am. I know, CRAZY! We rode Small World, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, went to Laugh Factory again, rode Buzz Lightyear 5 times in a row. The park was so empty which made it so much fun!! Mya and Molly both fell asleep in the strollers around 11:30pm, so Jer, Kenz, and Madi rode a few more rides. We got on the bus around 1am and headed back to the resort.
It was a MAGICAL day!!!!!








2 comments:
I love all the pictures! PURE MAGIC!!!
Love these pics! I wanna go to Disney World now!!!
Post a Comment