Thursday, March 24, 2011

Behind!

Next week I am devoted to catching up on my blog.

This week we have family visiting! We are having a great time with them. I love watching the girls love on their cousins. Blakelee and Molly are having SO MUCH FUN together, a few little moments of "Hey, that's MINE", but mostly, just pure LOVE between those two!!!

The only bad side......the stomach flu!

Yes, that's right................

I felt sick on the drive home from Texas. Horrid stomach pain, but that was it.

Jeff and Ash arrived on Monday afternoon.

Ash got hit full throttle with it Monday night. Jeff got an upset stomach too.

Madi came home a little early from school Tuesday with stomach pain, and then the throw up came.

....and then last night my sweet Mya girl started throwing up around 11pm. It was the saddest thing ever. (WORST MOMENT: I was holding the bowl for her to throw up in, and her poor little head just fell right into it. she hit her ear, but didn't even cry. Poor thing!) Thankfully, the bowl was empty at that moment. I think she's better now though. She last threw up at 1am, then had an awful blowout, and rested peacefully rest of the night. She's still sleeping this morning.

So now we wait and see if the other kiddos get it. I sure hope not!!!

We cleaned this house top to bottom after Molly and Mya had Influenza. I wanted all germs GONE!!!!! In fact, Kenzie said this was the cleanest she's seen the house since before Mya was born. HA! It's true! (I did have a cleaning service those 9 months I was pregnant with Mya) 4 kids, two being youngins.......well, it's just difficult to get the house work done.

Now though, the house was so clean.....but man, germs sure love us!!!!

UGH!

Hoping we can still have a FUN day today!

....and next week I hope to keep my house clean, and try to catch up on millions of hours of blogging!

Hope y'all are all staying healthy!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope you all feel better today! :( Poor little Mya. That makes me so sad. Riley really has never thrown up yet. They are so tiny, I bet it is awful. Poor Mya. I wish I could see those darling girls Molly and Blakelee playing together. How fun to be together. Love you all. Get better!!!!!

Jenny said...

OH how sad. I swear that happens to us every time a large group is together...enter stomach flu! Yuck!

Riley got it last time we had the flu. I can remember holding her over the sink while she dry heaved! Saddest thing ever!

FEEL BETTER SOON!

njepperson said...

Oh, hope no one else gets it! Hope everyone is feeling good today so that you can have FUN!!!!

Candace said...

oh, that's no fun! We are always sick over here too. My mom is encouraging us to get a "blend-tech" from Costco...to fight off all the sickness. (ha,ha!)