Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A nice surprise!

Well, I was stressing that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the kids Spring Break.

I was worried about the talk I was asked to give in Church on March 27th. Brother Hill side swiped me at Stake Conference last week(March 5th). :) At least I would have a few weeks to prepare.

Yestersday, I was on my Church Stake website and noticed on the calendar it said that March 27th is Fast Sunday, since the 1st Sunday in April is General Conference. Sure enough an email came from Brother Hill later that day saying he had forgotten it would be Fast Sunday and I was off the hook.

To say I am relieved is an understatement. I did love the subject(Proclomation of the Family), but it is nice not having it to worry about so I can enjoy the time with my family! Oh, and next week I can now relax and enjoy our visit with Jeff, Ashley, and their girls!!

So here is to my relaxing/fun Spring Break!

Yipee!

Tomorrow I get to see my BFF of almost 25 years! WOW!!! It's CRAZY how long Bev and I have been friends. Love that girl!

PS......Mya is up on all four's now, and doing the back and forth sway. Any minute she's going to figure out she can move, and then, well, no more relaxing for me!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Mya is going to be walking before we know it. Way to luck out with fast Sunday. Enjoy the spring break and time with friends and family.

njepperson said...

Have a wonderful spring break in sunny San Antonio!!! Tell it "Hello" from me! I miss it! We are sure excited to see Jer tomorrow on his layover! Love you all!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Yahoo!!! Nothing like getting out of a talk! That just happened to my friend this week- too bad for her though cuz she gets to do it a week later anyways...
We ARE SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to come see you guys! We are counting down the days and Blakelee keeps pointing at Molly's picture and talking to her! She is so excited!
See you guys soon!