Friday, March 4, 2011

Thankful!

My sweet baby Mya tested positive yesterday for Influenza B. My poor sweet baby girl has been so sick since Tuesday afternoon.

So grateful to my wonderful Home Teachers who came over last night and gave her a blessing. Mya was able to calm down, nurse good, and peacefully go to sleep. I was able to lay her down and she didn't wake up. She didn't have a fever all night, had minimal coughing, only woke up once to nurse, and then went right back to sleep. Such a wonderful miracle! She and I both needed a good nights rest. She is still sleeping this morning. Hoping she continues doing better. So grateful for the power of the Priesthood.

Molly is also doing better. No fever at all yesterday, and her coughing is starting to die down. She is finally starting to get some energy back. Poor thing has been so exhausted the last 11 days.

I'm so grateful my girls are beginning to feel better. I was very scared when we they were in the worst of it.

Jeremy has been flying overnight from Dublin, should be landing in Atlanta soon, then onto home. Can't wait to have him home! Also, grateful to McKenzie and Madilynn for all the help they have been to me and their sisters this week.

So Thankful for my dear friends who helped me this week for taking my older girls where they needed to go. My friend Sue brought over a beautiful blooming plant yesterday and Symphony chocolate. She knew just what I needed! HA!!

Thank you to all of you for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers!

Ashley.....sending our love and prayers your way that everyone will turn a corner in your house and start getting better! Love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill, thank you!! You are so sweet. It is crazy to think, but I swear our kids have the same thing!! I am so glad that you had such a great night and sweet Molly seems to be getting better. I thought the boys were out of the woods, but Kody had to come home from school yesterday for running a fever... again! ah! Hopefully it was a fluke and we will be over all this soon!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you guys have had such a hard time!!! So sad! Glad Jer gets home soon!!!

Laurel said...

I am so sorry she is sick. That is hard on everyone. Hope she gets better soon and thank goodness for home teachers!