I talked to Jer on Tuesday night for an hour. Wednesday night I emailed him, and got a quick message back saying he was headed to bed. Heard nothing from him all day Thursday. I wasn't worried, just knew he was probably busy.
Last night I was getting ready to pull garbage cans to the curb when a car pulled in my driveway. I heard a male voice ask "Would you be able to give me some directions?" Scared the crap out of me!!! I turned around, and was shocked to see Jeremy in the car. I couldn't believe it.
Me:"What the heck are you doing here?"
Jer: Sprint decided not to send more guys out for meetings so I came home.
Me: Just stood there with my hand on my heart that was beating a million miles a minute. Not sure if it was because I was excited or the fact that I had at first been freaked out by a strange man pulling in my driveway in the dark of night! :)
Kenz came outside to help with the garbage, saw Jer, came running to hug him. Molly came in the garage, and Jer ran over to her, and Molly got big eyes and said "Daddy, dis my Abby doll." Funny and cute!
I wish I had the camera rolling when Madi saw Jer. She had been upstairs putting her jammies on. She came down and I asked her to go grab my purse from the mud room. She walked around the corner, saw Jer, screamed, hugged and started balling! That girl is so tenderhearted!!!
Jenny was excited to see Jer, especially when he brought out the Coach handbag and wallet he bought for her!
We enjoyed what was like Christmas morning as Jer brought out the goodies for all of us.
Love you Jer! So happy you're home safe!!! We missed you!
These pics are from this summer in Utah(Aug. 2, 2009) but thought they'd be fun to show with this post.
Love how we couldn't get one great shot of the fam! middle one is great except for my eyes closed! Photoshop for that one!

Kenzie being the photographer.

I Love this man! So happy he's home early!!! What a nice surprise!!!








6 comments:
Such a fun surprise!
WOW! Surprises don't get better than that! How fun!
What a great surprise!!! I am glad he is home safe!
Jer, I am soooo glad your got home safely and were able to surprise your sweet family!!! We can't wait to come and see you!!!!
That is so funny Jill! I would have had a heart attack! Glad you made it home early and safe Jer!!! We love ya!
You have got to love when they do that. Your family pics are great. What fun!!
Post a Comment