Wednesday, October 21, 2009

School Days

We got back from Utah on August 10th and the girls started school on the 13th. That left us with not much time to prepare. We were all over the place for two days getting school supplies. On the 11th we went to the Jr. High Ice Cream Social and Kenzie experience locker frustration! Kenzie trying out her locker for the first time. Kenzie started 7th grade this year, and also Jr. High. She was excited and a little nervous. I was a scared mess. Turns out there was no need to worry. She has adjusted to Jr. High life well, and loves it. Here are pics from the 1st day.

Madi is in 3rd grade this year. She loves her class & her teacher. She also loves helping decide her outfits for the day. Cute!

I just had to add a picture of Molly to this post. Isn't she so adorable? She's had a difficult adjustment to having her sister's gone all day. She would walk around saying their names followed by "Where are you?" So cute!! I'm glad she's home with me!!

So far this school year has been So Great!! Keep up the good work girls!!

1 comment:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

They look so cute! I love Madi's outfit! DARLING! Molly is getting so big! I can't wait to see her and Blakelee play this Christmas! :)