Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pictures from our summer 2009 visit to Utah

Loving on Blakelee (Jeff & Ashley's baby girl)

Boys wrestling with Uncle Jeff & Jeremy


Combing Heidi with the Furminator


Aunt Ang gave the girls Build A Bear gift cards for their birthday's.

Enjoyed California Pizza Kitchen at Gateway

Playing in Gateway Fountains

Seeing friends! I was especially excited to see Diane. She lived in my current city, and they moved back to Utah this summer. I miss her dearly. My friends and I had this tile made for her before she moved. Isn't it a wonderful saying!!! So true!!!It was also fun to see Mary, another friend who recently moved from here back to Utah. She took me to see their beautiful new home that was being built. Wish I'd taken more pics of our friends we got to see. Michelle, I didn't take one picture of our swimming day.:(

Molly!

Dinner and Smores at Ang & Al's with the family

Madi's holding one of Ang & Al's many pets

Eating on the deck with cousins

Sleeping in a pillow pit with cousins

Spending time with Great Grandma & Grandpa Barnard


A cute picture with Grandpa with Molly standing the wrong way, of course!

Putting on a play with Uncle Jeff

Family Fun


Girls having fun with cousins Kody & Kyle

As always, we enjoyed our visit to Utah!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures make me so happy. Kyle and I had so much fun looking at all of them. He made me blow up each one to look at them closely. I love our time all together in Utah. Priceless.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

What a fun trip to Utah. It is nice to see family and friends for sure!

I love that you have Miley on your playlist! Samantha LOVES her (and so do I)!

njepperson said...

Oh what great memories!! So fun to have all my grandchildren here!! heading upstairs to pack!! Can't wait to see you all in 2 days!!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Such cute pictures!!!