Sunday, October 14, 2012

Summer Birthdays

Our girls all have Summer Birthdays!

Since I have been a little MIA on my blog, thought I'd group the Birthdays in one big post!

I did post about Mya's on June 16th earlier this summer.

Madilynn turned 11 on July 29th.  She had a Beach theme swim party with her friends at our Neighborhood pool.


Her friends gave her such nice gifts. Only caught a few pictures, as this was when Molly fell and cut her lip open! Lovely!













McKenzie's Birthday
McKenzie turned 15 on August 18th. We took her friends Miniature Golfing, then they came back to the house for cupcakes.



Kenzie loves the TV show "Once Upon a Time" On the main character's(Emma) Birthday, she is given a vanilla cupcake, with white frosting, and a small blue star on top. This is my replica for that. She was thrilled!






Kenzie has wonderful friends.  They were so thoughtful in their gift giving!  Loved it! 

After Kenzie's party with her school friends, our friends(best neighbors ever), Wendy and Jagger came with a huge Bday surprise for her. Kenz read the card and was shocked.
"Dear McKenzie, I though You and I would have fun together at the Carrie Underwood concert this December."      Kenzie could hardly read the rest of the card, as she noticed two floor seat tickets to the Carrie Underwood Concert. She started crying.

I started crying. Wendy started crying. Such an amazing gift. Kenz will have a blast with Wendy! I love Wendy for loving our Kenzie so much!!!

Such a fun Birthday for Kenzie!  Loved that my Mom could be here for it too, sadly didn't any pics of her that day, or a family one. :(


Miss Molly's Birthday
 Molly turned FIVE years old on August 29th! Still can't believe she's 5 and in in Kindergarten now. She was so exited for her birthday!

 She had a morning Birthday Playdate at her Best Friend, Reese's house. My friend Becky was too cute. She texted me a picture of Molly blowing out a candle on a Rice Krispy treat! It's a wonderful thing in life to have friends who love your children as their own.

 Loved her Birthday outfit for school!



She came home from school with a fun Birthday Crown.

So cute! She loved being in school on her Birthday. 

 I was still recovering from my surgery on her Birthday.  So her bday was low-key, but she still loved it. Coopers, Wendy & Jagger, and the Mair Family came over for cake and ice cream. Princess Molly LOVED her cake!!!!


Sadly my camera battery died after this picture (forgot to charge it, and my cell was dead) Kenz took a few pics with her cell.
Molly, Sophie, and Mandy

Jag, Wendy, & Molly

Molly & Reese

After everyone left, we cleaned up, got ready for bed, had our nightly prayer and reading, said goodnight. Just as they all got in bed I realized another Birthday had passed without a family picture. :(   It won't happen again!

So grateful to have fun days celebrating the day our children were born! 

No comments: