Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just a spoon full......

Who knew all I needed was a spoon full of my Mom-in- law!!!!!  Seriously, since she arrived here on Friday, my spirits have been higher!  She brings laughter and happiness!  Was exactly what I needed.  Jeremy got home from Philippines Thursday night(so happy he was able to land with the high winds).  Love having him home, but I think he'd agree, and I know the kids would, we all just needed someone new around!  :)

Fancy Grandma helped us all!  The kids are so happy to have her here!  Jer and I are so happy to have her here.  She made me a wonderful meal from my special diet cookbook.  It was delicious and I love having a little of it everyday.  She also made me special oatmeal cookies, using the non-iodine salt.  They are delicious.  It's nice being able to have a little sweet treat!!!!

I have felt more upbeat the last two days!  Prayer answered!  I needed something, and am grateful to my mother in law for being that something for my entire family!

No comments: