Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Sister's!


On February 5th the girls didn't have school(teacher work day). At 8:00am it started snowing and it snowed the rest of the day! At 11am they all wanted to go play outside. They had the best time. This was Miss Molly's first time playing in the snow, and she loved it. She was making us laugh as she kept switching between two different hats. Notice in the pics sometimes it's a white hat, or a pink hat. They had a blast playing in the snow for 2hrs.





After giving her hat and gloves to the snowman, looks like Miss Molly is finally ready to call it quits.

It was such a fun Snow Day!

9 comments:

Char said...

How sweet. And how fun!

Ashley said...

Great pictures Jill! I love them. I miss those cute girls!!

Ashley said...

P.S. Have fun with Jenny!!

Todd and Megan said...

Those pictures are darling!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Such darling girls!!! I can't believe how many snow days you guys have! Ha ha

steve and lisa said...

Super fun pictures! BUT- so glad there is NO snow here. sunny & 57 degrees today! Kelcey's roomate is visiting from Kansas & said there was another ice storm last night & her siblings have had 8 snow days. WOW - that is a lot of snow days!

Jill said...

Where in Kansas is she from? We had a little ice storm on Sunday night. Wow, 8 snow days. I think we've had 3 now. Luckily they plan for those so the kids don't have to make them up. It's been a harsh winter here. Ready to skip right to summer and heat!

Veronica said...

Kids love those snow days and we used to love them....getting up and down my hill in the winter is stressful. I love all the cute pictures. The snowflakes are the perfect addition to compliment the girls!

Joy Marie said...

I love this post. Looks like the girls had a blast in the snow.