Since my blog is my journal I thought I'd record my feelings about this new baby.
Dearest Baby,
Tomorrow I will hear your heartbeat again. I'm so excited. Just to know all is well. I must say that I was very nervous to be pregnant with you. Just worried how we would adjust to 4 children. Well, in the last 2 weeks those worries are going away, and pure JOY is filling my heart for you. Your sister's are so excited for you. Miss Molly always says Hi to you and rubs my tummy. Daddy and I are so excited to see them with you. We will find out on Feb. 12 if you are a Boy or a Girl! How fun it will be to know who you are, and learn what our Heavenly Father feels our family needs. I have a strong feeling that you are a very special Valiant Spirit of our Father in Heaven. I have often shed tears the last 2 weeks when I think of you. I hope you know how much I already love you.
All my love sweet baby,
Your Mom
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








7 comments:
I am SO excited for you guys. You are such a great mom and your family is so cute. I can't wait to hear what it is!
I am glad you made this blog your journal. You brought me to tears with this post and how special this new little baby will be to your family and our family and can't wait to find out on Feb 12th what it is!!! Love You!!!
Congragulations, We are so happy for you. I hope all is well, we look forward to hearing what you are having.
What a sweet post for your baby! I am excited for you to find out what you are having!
How quickly these times go by....thanks for reminding me of the treasures of pregnancy! Think Blue!! :)
Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Jon already love you too, little baby! How excited we will be on the 12th to find out more about you!
We can't wait to see what the baby is!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :) We are so excited! We love you guys!
Post a Comment