OK, for real this time.
We are tickled pink and happy to say that ..........
a darling baby girl is on the way!
Can't believe we will have four daughters!!! Guess we're taking after my mom & dad!
She looked beautiful and perfect! Everything looks great! She was moving everywhere. Her heart rate was 173. That seemed high to me. Tech said it's normal with as active as baby girl was.
We can't wait to meet our sweet Girl in June!
Hope to post pictures of Ultrasound soon. The scanner isn't working.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








9 comments:
Awesome!
That is so great...I love my sisters so much as I know you do yours! Something so special about that bond...congrats!
Hey I have 4 available boys:) Ok one is too old but the others are great catches!! Congrats we are so excited for you.
Can't wait to hear what the name will be! Congrats!
Jill, Congratulations! 4 girls.....you do share that with your mom. Funny how you will have 4 girls and Em has 4 boys. so happy for you and glad she looked perfect. Keep us updated! Love to you!
Jill, I'm SO excited for you! What a lucky little girl, what lucky older sisters! Oh YAY! for you.
Oh my! It looks like your in the same boat as me Jill, except with mine being boys of course! :) Congratulations! It's a good thing to have all girls....you already have all the clothes, and you know what to expect!
I'm so happy for you!!
I guess the pink ticker on the side is appropriate! Congrats on another cute baby girl.
We are so excited for you guys!!! I can't believe it's a girl!!! I thought you were going to get a surprise!! ha ha We couldn't be more happy for you though!!! I LOVE GIRLS!!!! YEA!!!!
Post a Comment