Friday, June 12, 2009

Matt & Joy: Utah Wedding Reception

Reception on April 25, 2009
Some of the pictures are repeating, not sure why. Oh well, enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Some of my favorite pictures were...
-You and Joy
-Molly and Blakelee
-Ang and Blakelee (what a great pic of both!)
-Harley striking a pose
-The one of you and Madi
-The one of your whole fam
-Joy and Matt feeding each other the cake. They are so darling!
-Jamie laughing
-Joy adn Matt dancing. Wow. they have got the moves!!

Great slide show.

Seriously, you and all three of your sister were bombshells that night!! I love all the decorations. I love the sunflowers and lemons! Wish we could have been there. Looks like such a party. Did they get to go on their honeymoon yet?

Ashley said...

What, I have more...
-The whole family one (minus our AWESOME fam of course...)
-Jer, Dad and Jeff. (Somehow this is making me very homesick)
-Kenzie jumping like crazy for the bouquet? Jen catchin it! ;)
-The boys raising Matt in teh air
-You and your dad
-Oh shoot, I can't list them all.

It was so much fun watching this. I feel like I was there. Miss you guys!!

Veronica said...

It was a perfect day...even with the weather not being perfect! I loved it. So thankful I could have a little time with all your family! It meant the world to me. You are an amazing family and I love each and every one of you. Love you!

njepperson said...

Hey Ashley, do you remember the Sneeds from San Antonio? Do you see them in the pictures? It was so fun to see them there at the reception! What a wonderful time we all had and what a beautiful couple Joy and Matt are!