I hadn't heard that yet. I LOVED it. Thanks for sharing! I am just taking off to go to Tawny's good bye party :( she leaves for good tomorrow morning. I got your message on FB. I will do it later on when I get back!
I hadn't heard the Jon Schmidt arrangement but Tristan had. Wow, 1.6 million hits on UTube, our local boy is making a name for himself. He's very talented but he annoys the heck out of me.
3 comments:
I hadn't heard that yet. I LOVED it. Thanks for sharing! I am just taking off to go to Tawny's good bye party :( she leaves for good tomorrow morning. I got your message on FB. I will do it later on when I get back!
I hadn't heard the Jon Schmidt arrangement but Tristan had. Wow, 1.6 million hits on UTube, our local boy is making a name for himself. He's very talented but he annoys the heck out of me.
Oh my heck Jill!!! I love this! I posted it on my facebook!
Post a Comment