At 3:00 pm I received the phone call that tonight's dinner was being cancelled, due to bad weather, and will now be held Dec. 12th. We didn't get that much snow but the roads just don't get cleared as well out here. At least my house is all clean and I wont have to do much next week, except set the table again. So I had Kenzie take a million photos of me tonight so everyone could see my hair. Don't you love my, I feel uncomfortable about my hair color, smile. I better work on that! Like I said in my last post, I need to remember it's only hair. Might as well have fun with it.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








4 comments:
Just think fun, a new look. Your house looks great
Oh Jill... I love it!!! Really, I'm not just flattering you. I really think it looks great. It's such a warm, pretty color. I expected it to be much more black from your decription. I actually really like the reddish tone. It's very flattering to your skin. I do see how it would take some getting used to though. It's a big change.
Okay, so I was really shocked when I saw the picture even though you had warned me but I've come back and looked at it everyday and I really do like it. You look like Julianne Moore. She could be your long lost twin.
Since I first saw it I thought your hair looked gorgeous it was just wierd to see you with darker hair cause you've always been so blonde. So has your "not so special shampoo" been making your hair that shiny? Maybe I ought to try it :) I hope that you're liking it now. Post more pictures!! I'll call you later on today.
Jill, I love the new look! You go girl! It looks great on you, even when it's different than what you are used to.
Post a Comment