I know most of you wouldn't say that if your kids had school canceled, because of the ice storm, but my girls actually were enjoyable. They had a fun time playing outside in the snow/ice, playing a few video games, playing with Molly, and we did actually get some extra school work in. Around 3:00, Madi said she was bored, so I had her put extra rolls of toilet paper in all the bathrooms. She took great care at placing the rolls under the sinks. Jeremy ended up staying last night at the Hilton by Sprint campus, he was worried about ice on the roads. We stayed above freezing today which has helped the ice melt off the trees a little. As good as the girls were at home today, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for school to be a go-go tomorrow!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








2 comments:
I've been hearing about the ice storms, glad you're all safe and enjoying the winter weather as much as possible.
Awww... I wish I could snuggle with yall. Is kenzie wearing lipstick in the pic of the three of them? You have the most beautiful babies in the whole world. MWAH!
Post a Comment