My house is one of the 4 main course host houses for the ward RS Progressive dinner this evening. I think I've got the house ready to go. We are having a nice snow storm today, and makes for a beautiful scene outside. Here are a few photos of the house ready for the evening.
Oh, and just a quick warning about how I will look. I went brave on Monday and decided to have my hair color match my more brunette roots. Well, my hairstylist says she only colored it a shade darker, but, OH MY, it's dark. Just preparing you for the shock!!!!!! Watch for the photos either late tonight or tomorrow. Jeremy has only seen it over a fuzzy picture phone mail(he's in Houston) Boy, is he in for a shock!!! It's hard getting used to seeing myself with dark hair.








2 comments:
Your house looks gorgeous. I love your tree. (I'm sure it's one of many :)
Post the pictures of your hair already!!! I've been checking back here every day since Monday.
Wow, your house looks great! You're one of "those" women who make the rest of us feel inadequate this time of year. I LOVE your dining room set, Gorgeous!
Post a Comment