Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Molly is a funny girl!


Look at those Cheeks! She is so fabulous!! I forgot to tell everyone that Molly gave us her first huge laugh last week. She was laying on the girls floor and they were saying prayers. Molly was talking away and I felt bad having my eyes closed while she was just chatting away at me. So here is where I was a bad example, I opened my eyes big, and gave her a fun pat on the belly. The biggest, cutest laugh ever came out and prayers were over at that moment. The girls jumped out of bed, and we just sat and laughed with Molly for about 20 minutes. It was so great!!!! Molly's been laughing ever since. It's so great when she gets going. The best is when she's been laughing for a little bit, and then just starts crying and laughing at the same time, with a huge pout. She is just the sweetest little thing, and we love her soooooo much!!!!! She's also grabbing at her toys that hang down above her, what a smart girl!!!! We had the RS progressive dinner tonight since the weather was a little better. It was a very fun evening!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is so sweet. I am glad that your family enjoys her so much!

Char said...

Oh, those cheeks! She is absolutely darling. But then look at her genes.
BTW, I love your hair, Jill.

Jill said...

Molly's just as cute as me (Kenzie)