Jeff, Ashley, my darling nieces, Blakelee & Taylor spent their Spring Break with us, March 18- 24th. We had a super FUN time together!
We got home at 9am the 18th. Jer and I went right to sleep. Had a good nap, and then got ready for them to arrive. They pulled in around 7:30pm. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and a fun evening catching up.
Monday, March 19th- Girls had one more day off school. We enjoyed some activities at Crown Center.
March 20th- Visit to American Girl Store
The Hubby's even came along! ;)
Disney Store
March 22nd- Shopping and Red Robin
March 22nd- Shopped at LEGENDS
Girls at Ralph Lauren Outlet
Playing in our PJ's
March 23rd- Lunch at Cheesecake Factory
Ashley, Ashlynn (Kenzie's BFF), and Kenzie Going to Hunger Games Friday Night. Jeremy and Jeff also went.
Madi, Mandy(Madi's BF), and I stayed home with the 4 little ones. They all had fun playing dress up.
Saturday, March 24th- Ash and I got Pedicures, and when we came home everyone was enjoying the beautiful day outside. Jeff was playing the guitar and making up fun songs! The kids were loving it! We made lunches and had a picnic outside.
(See the Guitar by Kenzie? She found my dad's guitar while we were there over Spring Break. Pa said she could have it! She was so excited! Jeff helped me pick out new strings for it, and put them all on, and tuned it for Kenz. It sounds awesome!!! Kenzie loves it!)
Neighbor kids came over and we had fun shooting rockets in the air. Jeff enjoyed trying to kick a pink beach ball over the house. HAHA!!!
A few more pics from Saturday
Jer and Jeff got Oklahoma Joe's BBQ take-out for us. We enjoyed our last evening together eating and watching Ohio St. win and make it to the Final Four. (Jeff is attending Dental School at Ohio St. and he was so thrilled for his team)
Love Cousin time!
We said Goodbye Sunday, March 25th
Thanks for coming to visit us! We loved being with y'all!





















3 comments:
Jill, thanks so much for this post. I just LOVED seeing all these pictures and the fun time you had. Oh, to be a little fly on the wall that week! Darling pictures!
Stopped in from Kelly's Korner. I also have four girls. I have one boy who is the oldest. Poor thing! He does well with so many girls!
I love all of these pictures Jill! It was so fun coming to see you all!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment