Friday, April 6, 2012

"Will y'all try for a BOY?"



#1 question I am asked as a Mom of Four Girls!

I have only ever tried for a Baby!  :)

I can't imagine our life without these amazing Daughters!

Life gets pretty crazy around here, but I love every minute of it!

Here's the kicker.... I have 3 sisters!

My poor husband, Dad, and Brother in Law.   It is estrogen overload when we're all together!!!
My Dad's face says it all!! HAHA!

GOOD TIMES!!!


I can't imagine my life any other way!  Feel very BLESSED!

Linked up at Kelly's Korner!

4 comments:

Momof8 said...

I found your blog through Kelly's page. I get asked that all the time. We have 5 girls and another girl on the way! When I go to the store people ask me, so is this the boy? :) nope, another girl and I love all of them. I think in a way we have an advantage. Most girls stay in contact with their parents and you can still be super important to them. If you have a son, eventually you take second place (as it should be but I'm sure that isn't fun). Thanks for sharing your blog!

Kendall said...

What a gorgeous family! I'm here from Kelly's Korner, and just love connecting with all the girl moms. I have an 18 month old little girl and one on the way! Even with only ONE girl--I get asked the same question! (we aren't revealing the gender of #2) I always say--all God's children are blessings and the more girls, the sweeter the family :) xo

Lynette said...

I have four girls too and I hear that question all the time. We love having girls and would not trade it for the world.

njepperson said...

That first picture is my all-time favorite! What a story it tells. Oh I love my granddaughters! I love all the pictures! You are a beautiful family!