OK, I am not exactly praying for snow!
Everyone know's I'm a Texas girl, and snow isn't my most favorite thing.
I am okay with one big crazy snowstorm, and then would be happy to never see it again that winter! :)
The last two winters have been INSANE!!! Record Breaking Snow totals! Huge Blizzard hit Feb. 1, 2011.
Jeremy spent the entire day shoveling! Over and Over! His poor back!
Well, not this year!
Thanks to this Big Bad Boy!
My mom and dad surprised us with an early Christmas Present!
Yes, when the snow comes this year, we will be ready!
Bring it on WINTER, we are ready for ya! Hit us with your best shot! HA!
.........and I was just thinking of moving to warmer weather!
Seriously though, a mild winter would be nice! Maybe just a little snow. Enough to use our new toy for! :)












1 comment:
YOu will love that! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment