Jill, I love Molly's darling little outift!! All the girls look so darling. I was just thinking how cute you all are. You and Jer and your beautiful 4 girls. I miss you all and can't wait to be with everyone.
And your darling post about Mya and 5 minutes was hilarious. I loved seeing those pictures!! I'm glad to see Riley will be in good company on the cruise. ;) Those three little girls are going to keep us all on our toes that is for sure!!!
2 comments:
Jill, I love Molly's darling little outift!! All the girls look so darling. I was just thinking how cute you all are. You and Jer and your beautiful 4 girls. I miss you all and can't wait to be with everyone.
And your darling post about Mya and 5 minutes was hilarious. I loved seeing those pictures!! I'm glad to see Riley will be in good company on the cruise. ;) Those three little girls are going to keep us all on our toes that is for sure!!!
Could those girls be any cuter????? I don't thing so!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kenz, are those "footloose" boots??????? So styling!
Post a Comment