Thursday, November 10, 2011

Future Picasso

Yes, I think so!


Thank You Molly! We love this beautiful picture you drew on our leather seats in my car. I think you have a future in the Art world!

As much as I LOVE this ;), I do need to get it off the seat. I've tried many things. So far, nothing is working.

Thank Heaven for our Miss Molly! She keeps our life exciting!

4 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Oh no! Not even one of those white Mr Clean magic eraser things work?

njepperson said...

What have you tried? Have you tried hair spray? How about goo gone??? Love you Miss Molly!

Emily said...

Oh shoot! they are so innocent when they do things like this, but man it is hard not to get upset. Have you tried rubbing alcohol? However I don't know if it would take color out of leather.

Mindy M. said...

What a cute little stinker she is!! Have you tried Goo-B-Gone? It works wonders and smells really good. It will work on leather and not harm it. Or you could just keep it there and when/if you sale your car the new owners will have something to remember you by. :}