Seriously!! I might need to hire someone to finish posting pics from New York, and just update for me. I am 11 weeks pregnant, and the nausea I feel is awful. I'm not one to complain about bringing life into this world, because I do feel blessed, but oh how I wish the nausea would go away. I'm calling my doctor about anti-nausea medication. I hope there is something I can take. I know there is something for vomiting, but I don't do that. Just wish I could. Seriously, there are times I pray to just let me throw up. OK, that is a little too much info. Sorry! Anyway, just hoping the nausea part is almost over. I think it was over around 11 weeks for Molly, and I never had it with the other two. I put on a good front when I'm out, but trust me I wish I could just be in bed in a fetal position. Here's to hoping!
7 comments:
Jill, I am so sorry you are still feeling sick! You are almost out of your first trimester and the second is always so much more enjoyable. I hope you are almost done with feeling miserable!! Especially so you can enjoy the holidays with your family ;). Love you all so much! Can't wait to be together.
I am so sorry that you have been so sick. Hopefully it will end soon and you will start feeling better.
Any ideas/feelings on what you are having?
I feel for you! It wasn't to long ago I was suffering from the same thing. It is funny how Heavenly Father makes us forget how awful we felt when the baby comes and we get to enjoy these new little babies. I do hope you feel better soon! I would just try what your doctor suggests. If it works you will be so happy! Especially so you can enjoy the holidays!
Jill,
Hope you start feeling better quickly and can enjoy the holidays when we come.
I got to tell you you are going to love Harley she is such the cutest and best little singer. Can't wait to be all together.
Love,
JENNY
Jen,
Your comment made me laugh. You make it sound like I've never met Harley. HA! It will be fun to have everyone here.
I'm sorry Jill...it will get better! My nausea seemed to get worse with each child...and I got grumpier with each child!:) It will be over before you know it!
I am so sorry you are feeling sick!!! That is the pits! I hope it goes away soon! I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment