We attended her Preschool Graduation on May 11th. They put on their Spring Show first. They said the alphabet, counted to 100, sang songs, and acted out story, The 3 Little Pigs! There was a darling slide show with pictures from the entire school year. So fun! The entire program was just too cute!
The Mair's were so sweet to attend! They love Molly, and she loves them!
We brought our neighbor, and Molly's Best Friend, Jagger. He was so proud of her! Too cute!
Jagger gave Molly the darling headband for her Graduation gift. How cute is that? :)
So very proud of our Miss Molly! She's off to Kindergarten next year! She's growing up too fast! Excited for all of her new adventures in school!
McKenzie had her final Choir Show that same night. Jeremy rushed over to see the last half of it after Molly graduation. When I learned both events were the same night I was so sad. I told Kenzie, Daddy and I would split the events. She said we should both attend Molly's Graduation, as you only graduate from Preschool once." What an awesome girl McKenzie is!!!!








1 comment:
Congrats Molly! You look so beautiful!So fun that her friends were able to come too!!
Post a Comment