Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Roundup

April was another busy month.   Besides the Temple Open House,  Easter, and bday with friends,  here is a few other things we did in April.

April 10- Went to James Avery Grand Opening. Madi was chosen to draw name in the giveaway. Mr. James Avery was there, thanked her, and said she could pick out a charm and chain to go with it. WOW! She was so excited!

She picked out a beautiful chain and then these 2 charms.
James Avery gave her the Chain and Frosted Blue Charm. I bought her the HOPE charm. (The company sent me a $25off any purchase gift, so I got the HOPE charm for $22. WOOHOO!)  She wanted HOPE because that is her middle name.  The charms look beautiful on the necklace chain. Lucky Girl!

 April 10- Madilynn Spring String Concert.  Sorry for the sideways video, won't rotate.


Baby shower for my friend, Angelita, at Cheesecake Factory on April 11th!


Madi babysat Mandy's pet hamster, Chunky April 17th- 22nd.  We all fell in love with him.  We kept him for 5 nights.  The girl's loved him.  Mya's entire bedtime prayers would be about Chunky. " I lof Chunky, bess Chunky, bess Chunky sleep good,  Chunky fast"...... so cute!  Those night he was with us, she wouldn't include anyone else in her prayer, just Chunky.  She would cry when she had to say goodnight to him.  Molly was so sweet with him.  Madi of course was a great caregiver to him.  Kenzie, well, she's a teenager!  It's hard to get her attention away from her cell phone!;) We loved little Chunky, maybe a pet hamster is in our future. The girls already said they will name him Chunky the 2nd! HA!




Shopping on April 21st

Mya loves the Old Navy Dog

Enjoying a Frosty Treat after dance class on April 24th




I am taking an online Photography course and the pics above was during my 2nd week of class learning to play around with the ISO setting. WOW! I have so much to learn. Last week was Shutter Speed (totally confused me), and this week is learning about Aperture. I am loving finally learning how to work this new Nikon camera. Can't wait to learn how all the puzzle pieces work together to take great pictures.

 We celebrated my Bday as a family on April 25th. We went up to LEGENDS and ate at the Yardhouse! So good!






We had such a great time! Thanks to my lovely family for a wonderful Bday! (The lovely necklace I am wearing in the above pics was my Anniversary on April 23rd and Bday gift from Jer. Yes, I am going to so LOVE having James Avery right here) ;) Madi is getting some serious airtime in this picture!








April 26th-  We were able to serve at the Temple Open House. On April 19th Kenzie did Booty Duty (putting white slippers on attendees, and Jer was a parking attendant). On April 27th I served from 7am to 1pm. I worked inside the Temple opening the door to the Endowment Room as the tour of the room would end. I loved it! So neat to serve in such a beautiful place.
Kenzie has been super busy with the Cultural Celebration practices. She's also had State School Choir competitions, which they got a #1 rating at! :)

Coming up Celebrating Harley's 7th Birthday in Tulsa!

2 comments:

Joy Marie said...

Busy April! SO glad you blog and post all the wonderful things you and fam are involved. Makes me feel like I am right there to see the girls grow up...Love you all

Jill said...

Did you see post from when you were here?