Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Year's Eve

Dec. 31, 2011
Staying up late to ring in the New Year




McKenzie attended our Church Youth New Year's Eve Dance. She had been so excited for this night for the entire year! My friend Becky and I found the cutest dress for her at Macy's! Kenz loved it! She looked darling, and had such a fun night with her friends.

Took a few pictures at our house before they left





She sure is growing up!  Beautiful inside and out!  
Her favorite part of the night was counting down to midnight and having hundreds 
of balloons fall from the ceiling.  She had a blast!  Excited for many more fun nights like this for her!   

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Kenzie, I love your dress. It's so darling on you and your hair and make-up are so beautiful!! Sounds like such a fun night. So glad you were able to be home in time to go. We are so proud of the beautiful girl you are as well. You are a beautiful example for all your sisters and cousins.

rogersinkc said...

What I like seeing is that ALL the girls have modest dresses on!!!! Have seen other pics of youth in our ward going attending proms or what-have-you and the girls in the pics are wearing spaghetti straps or strapless gowns. WTG McKenzie!

Joy Marie said...

Kenz-- you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

njepperson said...

Ah Kenz, how fast you are growing up. I love these pictures of you. Your mom is surely right - beautiful inside and out! I love you!