Jeremy and I woke up early that Friday morning to enjoy one last Florida sunrise from our terrace.
Mya woke up around 7:30AM so I put her in the darling smocked dress Fancy Grandma gave on her 1st Birthday, and Jer and I went walking on the beach with her.
Woke the others, ate a delicious breakfast at the buffet, and spent about 4hrs. on the beach before leaving for the airport.
Jer spent the entire 4 hrs. diving for shells. He was going out pretty far and would dive down and grab them off the ocean floor.
Here are the first few he found.
He found over 30 shells. He had such a great time diving for those. The girls and I were so excited to see what he'd found everytime he came to shore. I will add a few more pics of the awesome shells he found later. Such a fun way to end our wonderful vacation.
Drove to the airport for our 4:30PM flight home.
So grateful for the wonderful time we spent together those two weeks of ChristmasVacation!








1 comment:
Loved reading about your vacation! It sounded like so much fun!
Post a Comment