Monday, November 26, 2007

Blogging


I'm hoping for a Photoshop program soon so I can make this site really cute and fun. For now I've tried to play catch up for the past few months.

October and November have just flown by. Molly will be 3 months old this Thursday! Her baby stage is flying by, and it makes me a little sad. I'm enjoying every moment watching all the cute new things she learns and does, but it's going by so fast. She is the best baby. She has been sleeping so great, for example last night from 8:30 until 5:30 this morning! She is so darling! McKenzie and Madilynn are such great helpers, although I think they are tired of me asking, "Grab Mommy a diaper" Molly loves laying on the floor and having Kenz and Madi dance around her. She just watches them in amazement. It's so fun to watch the 3 of them together. (Photo from Oct. 2 2007)

No comments: