Jeremy was able to Facetime the girls Primary Program with me. Molly and Madi were beautiful girls up there! They knew their songs and parts. My family picked me up at 3pm and it felt so great walking into the house. I was so HAPPY to be home and with my family!
My scan was on Oct. 30th. After, was told more pictures were needed. Went back on Thursday for another scan.
Got the call on Friday. There is still Active Cancer Tissue showing up in my neck (and Bladder now, but that may just be the radiation sitting and needing to flush out of system) Surgery and the Radiation Treatment didn't get it all this first time. Yes, I am SAD. In fact, when I first got the call Friday I felt totally DEVESTATED!
I attended the Temple that evening. My feelings became not ones of devestation, but, HOPE! I love being alive. I love living here on Earth with my family. There are so many things I want to do and accomplish. I will fight, and hope I will have Doctors who want to fight with me. I meet again with my Doctor on November 19th. We will hear what she has to say. I have many friends who are watching out for us, and have done research that are helping guide us to getting a second/third opinion. I will hopefully know more soon. I just know I want the very best care & treatment possible.
I attended the Temple that evening. My feelings became not ones of devestation, but, HOPE! I love being alive. I love living here on Earth with my family. There are so many things I want to do and accomplish. I will fight, and hope I will have Doctors who want to fight with me. I meet again with my Doctor on November 19th. We will hear what she has to say. I have many friends who are watching out for us, and have done research that are helping guide us to getting a second/third opinion. I will hopefully know more soon. I just know I want the very best care & treatment possible.
So, I again appreciate all of thelove and prayers! Thank You from the deepest depths of my soul!








4 comments:
Jill, I am so sorry you are fighting this battle! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Hugs!
Jenny
Wish I could give you a big hug right now. With your attitude you will beat this. Keep on fighting and you will find the best option for you. Love you and your sweet family!
Boo for cancer and yay for you! So sorry this journey isn't over yet, but you've got the right attitude to see it through!
We love you Jill.... So sorry that this hasn't ended yet, but you are a fighter and you have a great attitude! Hang in there... Many prayers are being sent your way each and every day! We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Hurry up and get here already! :)
Post a Comment